Saturday, August 11, 2012

2nd Trailer is done

I finished up the 2nd trailer for the doc yesterday and I already have 57 views on Facebook.  This documentary is very touching and sensitive.

Today I interviewed the FAMU football team and asked them about the upcoming season with out the Marching 100.  Some felt like they will be missed, some felt like the are the reason the fans come out.

I took multiple pictures and shot a lot of interviews and now the documentary seems to be taking flight in a way that I never imagined.  AKC and I realized that this documentary will be as good as we want it to be.  I realize that this will be the first time in the history of collegiate athletics that a documentary is being produced in less than a year of the incident.

Mrs. Pooh and I also took a trip to the patch and I found some interesting elements of the scenery that may make us conduct all our interviews there.  The field felt weird seeing and walking on it without seeing any members of the Marching 100.

Tomorrow we will continue conducting interviews.  Because the show must go on...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment