Friday, June 29, 2012

1st interviews logged

I finished logging the interviews from Sherri and Royall for this new documentary yesterday.  The footage looks pretty solid, although there's some footage that I may get rid of just because of lighting conflicts.

With that said I plan to continue interviewing the FAMU community whether it's local artists, faculty, students, family, etc.. Tomorrow I plan on interviewing a couple of local artists about the possibility of performing at halftime..

We all know nothing can replace the Marching 100, but it would be nice to see if the local artists in Tallahassee can come together in an attempt to entertain the FAMU fans at halftime.

It's like kinda like when Michael Jordan left Chicago we knew know one would be able to replace him.  But the Bulls selecting Derrick Rose has put them back in the conversation for a championship.

That's a bad metaphor but you get what I'm trying to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment