Thursday, June 28, 2012

First Soundbites Completed

Today I talked to some of the students at FAMU School of Journalism and Graphic Communication about the potential of the Marching 100 being suspended throughout the 2012 football season.

Some students have concerns and some think...well I  will tell you what they think when the documentary is done.

One thing that was consistent was every student thought the documentary will be a good idea.  All the students say they are willing to be interviewed and give their opinion on which direction the school should turn during halftime.

I went to Sherri and Royal's apartment to interview them.  They gave me a great 20 minute soundbite.  I  plan on interviewing at least 50 students in the documentary.

The style of the documentary will just be a lot of soundbites and plenty b-roll.  I have some footage of the band during the season when Robert Champion died.  

Tomorrow I will start editing some of the soundbites and try to figure out which were the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment