Saturday, June 30, 2012

Soundbites alright

After looking over the soundbites from the other day I noticed that some of them are a lot darker than others.  The footages looks just alright.  I shot a lot of it the wrong way,  I probably won't use all the video.

In much brighter news, I liked what the couple said, so regardless I probably will use their voice under some type of band b-roll or some sort of edit.

I'm producing this documentary in the midst of the situation so I have to figure out how to make it all relevant to my goal, getting a opportunity for local artists.

Local artists can bring entertainment to the halftime show if it were orchestrated correctly.  The circumstances for the band surrounding the Robert Champion death is getting out of hand and most people think that the band will not be suspended during homecoming.  So this is my next focused question to ask all of the interviewees.  "How do you think Homecoming 2012 will be without the Marching 100?" "Will you be there to witness if the band is not present?"


No comments:

Post a Comment